9″ POWER EMS/WILDLAND BOOT MEN'S
These hard-working boots never clock out, even if your shift turns into a double. Vibram® Fire & Ice Sole provides exceptional traction on any surface and will not freeze, just like your trusty winter sipe tires. Durable Goodyear storm welt construction gives you years of trusty wear while you keep residents safe. The BBP X-Stream Waterproof® membrane prevents hazardous fluids from getting in these NFPA 1999 EMS & 1977 Wildland boots while you put the fire out. Composite Safety Toe, Lenzi L-Protection®insole, and steel triple-rib ladder shank protect your foot from impact and puncture, no matter where the job takes you. And because you might be on your feet for hours, the dual-density removable insole molds to the shape of your foot to keep you comfortable for as long as it takes to save Mother Nature. Dual-certified as a cross between a station boot, EMS, and wildland firefighting, these boots are for the person who has to be prepared for anything on every shift.
- Full-grain, flame-resisting leather
- BBP X-Stream Waterproof®
- Removable Dual-density polyurethane footbed
- Lenzi L-Protection® flexible, non-metallic, puncture-resisting insole
- Steel Triple-rib Logger shank
- Vibram® Structural Fire and Ice sole
- Goodyear Storm Welt construction
- Meets NFPA 1999 EMS, & 1977 Wildland
- Meets ASTM F2413-11
Not designed for NFPA 1971 structural fire fighting.
We Also Recommend