Siren & Switch Box Combo
- Control emergency lights and sirens from one convenient location. Easily access twelve audio warning modes and seven auxiliary equipment functions from one dash-mount box.
- Includes the unique Intersection Mode that automatically cycles through the Yelp, Phaser and Air Horn sounds with the push of a single button.
- Wail, Yelp, Warble, Whoop, Hi-Lo, Phaser, Air Horn, Intersection Mode, Tap, Radio Rebroadcast, PA and Standby.
- Illuminated faceplate aids visibility.
- The hard-wired, noise-cancelling PA microphone has a momentary push-to-talk button on one side. A tangle-free 4' coiled cord.
- The amplifier powers one 100W speaker with an 11 ohm impedance.
- Control as many as seven auxiliary functions at one time with the three-position progressive slide switch and four push button on/off switches.
- Each slide switch position and push button switch is rated at 10 amps.
- Daylight-viewable LED lights indicate when switches are activated, so a quick glance at the faceplate reveals which auxiliary function is in use.
- Solid-state electrical components.
- Includes a bail bracket, metal microphone mounting clip and all necessary wiring.
- Made in the USA
Voltage: 12 volts
Watts: 100 watts
Amperage: Siren - 10A Average / 15A Max
Dimensions: 3" H x 6 1/2" D x 6" L