Streamlight Vantage 180 LED Helmet Flashlight
The new and versatile Vantage 180 X for firefighters is three lights in one! It's a helmet mounted light for hands-free tasks, a right angle light that can attach to your turnout gear, and a handheld flashlight. So wear it, hold it, clip it, or even hang it!
The Vantage 180 X includes two CR123A lithium batteries.
- High and low modes:
- High for a super-bright spot beam: 250 lumens; 170m beam; 7,200 candela; runs 4 hours
- Low for a less intense beam and longer run time: 100 lumens; 103m beam; 2,650 candela; runs 12 hours
- As a helmet light, it fits both traditional and modern style helmets
- Easily attaches above or below helmet brim; no tools necessary to quickly remove for use as a handheld flashlight
- Rear BLUE LED taillight for helmet mount use so you can be seen from behind by your team
- As a right-angle light, it has a forward facing spot light with downcast light
- White LED taillight in right angle mode has a downcast flood light to see what's at your feet (switches from Blue LED)
- Head articulates 180º to aim the beam where you need it
- Push-button switch for easy, one-handed operation
- High-impact, “super-tough” nylon construction
- Integrated stainless steel clip for maximum flexibility
- Turnout gear attachment hook
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; 1m impact resistance tested
- 5.20 in.; 5.5 oz.
Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013)
We Also Recommend